my 7th attempt of creating a video

Cool vid

Good effort- I like the sun setting.
I am keen to avoid rotars getting in the view and was advised NOT to fly fast or instead to record flying backwards.
when making turns they should be smooth- if you have Naza enabled, then you can rely upon the wind direction to give a fantastic pan/sweeping shot in ATTI mode.
Dependent upon software/camera used- there are ways to reduce the "fish-eye" or bowling effect prominently shown on the horizon.
What camera & settings(frame rate etc) are you using?
I am planning a trip to the Sahara on motorbikes and have been researching video shots endlessly- I hope we can be of some use to each other!

...are there any specific video techniques/threads which other more seasoned phantom operators/pilots would advise reading?

Yeah, nice footage. Beautiful setting. Is this the vision plus camera? If so what settings did you use? My vision plus footage doesn't look anywhere near this quality. Did you do any post processing like stabilization, color correction or filters of any kind???

This is the vision plus camera that came with the bird, I never did check any settings this is the way I've been flying it out of the box.. I will check the settings now that you mention it. I did not use anything to stabilize during the making of the vid.. I used that Sony Vegas pro13.0 AND I was able to get past that copy write crap by changing the pitch of the music ever so slightly , you can do that in that program.. all I did was use the fade in and out..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20