My 64gb micro SD is not recognized by computer

Try formatting in the AC. Sub 32Gig cards are formatted as FAT32 with larger being EXFAT.
Does the EXFAT format in the aircraft on 64GB and larger cards prevent the continuous video being fragmented into 4GB segments, allowing a single video file per take? May need to start using 64GB cards in my P4P, if it does!

Does the EXFAT format in the aircraft on 64GB and larger cards prevent the continuous video being fragmented into 4GB segments, allowing a single video file per take? May need to start using 64GB cards in my P4P, if it does!
No- unfortunately... that file break always ends up in the worst spot and I don't care what anyone says there are always frames missing when it happens to me.

No- unfortunately... that file break always ends up in the worst spot and I don't care what anyone says there are always frames missing when it happens to me.
I thought everyone had said it was inherent to FAT32 and EXFAT would eliminate the problem? Bummer! :(

I thought everyone had said it was inherent to FAT32 and EXFAT would eliminate the problem? Bummer! :(
I haven't looked into it but was told that the .AVI file format has a 4 gig limit that is independent of the file system. I don't know if this is true.

I haven't looked into it but was told that the .AVI file format has a 4 gig limit that is independent of the file system. I don't know if this is true.
The issue of skipped frames in between the files is also compounded by the P4P, as the breaks happen every 5:37 due to the higher 100Mbs bitrate, instead of every 8 minutes at 60Mbs on the P4. Oh, well...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj