My 2nd Mission

Reaction score
please feel free to comment and advise, i am thick skinned lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i also took my first photo today too, see attached

Attachments

• parkedit.jpg
    parkedit.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: Jtrjr
Well, that still shot looks fantastic, except for the tilted horizon. Why didn't you fix that? Maybe a little more contrast. Send it to me and let me play around with it. The video is really boring. Don't misundersstand; beautiful location, but 40 seconds of virtually the same thing. Try 3 seconds then cut to a new scene. Did you do any color grading? Looks pretty flat and could certainly use some punch. But this is just my opinion. Maybe there are some depressed individuals that like that dreary, somber look. Or perhaps it is just one scene from a larger movie that us setting some kind of somber mood.

I'm glad your thick skinned :)

NoCo Drones

How do I send the photo ?

Reactions: FlashBuddy
Email it, or put it online somewhere like one drive, dropbox, Google drive etc.

I sent you my email in a pm.

NoCo Drones

Brydo emailed me a photo of Strathclyde Loch. Amazing place. You'll have to Google it and when you see the images and compare to what Brydo has, you will see it is very cool. After knocking around as a single guy and making my bones bartending; post kids I started a photography business but when computers were invented I transitioned into web development. That notwithstanding, I love to fool around in Photoshop. Here is my latest creation:
15129642_674009282782038_6683002103369686768_o.jpg

For Brydo, I straightened the horizon, removed the lens distortion, added structure, contrast, lifted shadows, saturated color per color channel in LAB color mode, then tried to de-noise without losing detail. I've prepared a before and after slider here. Are we having fun yet? Here it is after I had my way with it:
DJI_0005-960x540.jpg

Reactions: Jtrjr
Loved this edit so much i have now added it to google maps , thanks a million Flash

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: FlashBuddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers