Must-Watch Pull back shot at Cheongna Lake Park

That's pretty fancy piloting especially when you threaded the needle.

Reactions: Lhonskie18
Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy. Just visit my channel: www . youtube . com /c/ dronemaneuvers

When I have seen this video, I was looking up all your older posts and watched your videos. In your flight with the trees I was wondering why you rotated the drone itself after bringing it to the air and not just the camera and then I understood how you shoot the pull back videos. [emoji6]Anyway, the result is interesting and the people believe in the magic of the magician. Thanks for sharing your work!

Reactions: Lhonskie18
When I have seen this video, I was looking up all your older posts and watched your videos. In your flight with the trees I was wondering why you rotated the drone itself after bringing it to the air and not just the camera and then I understood how you shoot the pull back videos. [emoji6]Anyway, the result is interesting and the people believe in the magic of the magician. Thanks for sharing your work!

Thanks. I made that video just to answer some questions on how I made my pull back shots video i've first uploaded on my youtube. Some just have different theory and some dont believe. Good thing. Others were enlightened. Happy flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4