Murrr

Reaction score
This is what happens every time you wake up my cat named oreo. (random video because I'm bored :p )

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdft200zS0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBv2UXOxbRc[/youtube]

Nice kitty.
Must be a somewhat common sound. RT makes the same noise if you wake him. If he wakes up and you are sitting close, he will make that noise every few seconds until you turn around and pay atention to him.
The other real funny sound is when he is looking out the picture window and a bird is walking/hopping around in the front yard. His mouth starts to quiver and the sound is: naa naa naa naa naa naa naa naa. My sister says he is tasting the birds.

Let me guess, another "Snow Day" for you Kitari?

Those were funny to watch. :lol:

IflyinWY said:
Let me guess, another "Snow Day" for you Kitari?

Those were funny to watch. :lol:

yup, it's warming up now thankfully, not enough to go flying, but at least all that ice is going away.

to happy: my black and white one is the only one that makes that noise, or at least as often as she does anyways. every time you touch her, walk by her, or even make eye contact with her she does it. She also makes that sound every time, right before running off somewhere, jumping on something, or walking by someone. I've never heard a cat make that chatter noise though, but I seen videos on youtube and it's adorable.

kitari said:
to happy: my black and white one is the only one that makes that noise, or at least as often as she does anyways. every time you touch her, walk by her, or even make eye contact with her she does it. She also makes that sound every time, right before running off somewhere, jumping on something, or walking by someone. I've never heard a cat make that chatter noise though, but I seen videos on youtube and it's adorable.
I just got to thinking, maybe Oreo's mother never taught little "O" on how to MEOW! :D

Happyflyer said:
kitari said:
I just got to thinking, maybe Oreo's mother never taught little "O" on how to MEOW! :D

My older cat meows all the time so you'd think she'd pick it up by meow. ;) My older cat also does what I call the kitty alarm, which is where she does a loud meow sound but stretches it out and changes the frequency of it from high to low so it sounds like a siren going off. It's also the most annoying alarm clock you could get as she'll start doing it in the bedroom and walk around the house making that sound until you get out of bed and feed her. :lol: She also does it when she's in heat, but even food won't hush her up when she does it then, and she'll actually get so loud with her meows that it sounds like she's losing her voice at times.

A real loud blower!
A person I know has a snowshoe siamese that if you don't get out of bed in the morning, that cat gets up on the headboard and body slams the pillow. He has said that gets him out of bed.

Happyflyer said:
A real loud blower!
A person I know has a snowshoe siamese that if you don't get out of bed in the morning, that cat gets up on the headboard and body slams the pillow. He has said that gets him out of bed.

My female Siamese is pretty smart. We have an old waterbed frame with one of those new fangled foam mattresses that take the shape of your body... It's got a big, tall, mirrored headboard with a shelf on top. The wife keeps a bunch of stuffed animals up there, some of them pretty good sized...

Freakin' cat doesn't get fed early enough, one of her many favorite tricks is to hop up there and start pushing stuffed animals down onto my head... That generally gets her fed... :roll:

Or she'll get up on top of my bureau and start pushing anything onto the floor that makes noise. A box full of coins, small radio, wrist watches... She's a pain in the arse...

-slinger

Sounds like my Siamese from many years ago. He had a bell by the door he would ring to call the servants to let him outside.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic