Multiple Vision controllers

Reaction score
Has anyone tried setting up two different Vision transmitters for their P2V? I found a used transmitter on eBay that I plan to outfit with aftermarket antennas for long distance stuff, while keeping a stock transmitter for everyday stuff. Seems very plausible, am I missing something? thanks

Hi there!
Phantom 2 Vison uses 5.8Ghz transmitter/receiver so it will be hard to find 5.8 transmitter which you are able to bind with P2V.
To change complete system to 2.4Ghz it's not so good idea as it's FPV works on the same frquency.
So stick to the stock one or buy another stock remote if you need another one.

Lastor...it is a DJI 5.8 Vision transmitter that I bought. I am having problems with control signal loss at 400-500 feet height when directly overhead...so I purchased the transmitter partly to trouble shoot the problem and partly to have one that can be modified...at least that's the plan.

Lastor...it is a DJI 5.8 Vision transmitter that I bought. I am having problems with control signal loss at 400-500 feet height when directly overhead...so I purchased the transmitter partly to trouble shoot the problem and partly to have one that can be modified...at least that's the plan.

pawnmeister said:

Try to avoid flying overhead, that's the worst scenario...
However, just bind the Phantom with a new transmitter.

Lastor said:
pawnmeister said:

Try to avoid flying overhead, that's the worst scenario...
However, just bind the Phantom with a new transmitter.

Lastor is right, I get my worst transmitter signal when flying directly above me as like lots of others have posted. I like your idea though of having a second controller to mod as much as you want and still have ine as stock

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl