Multiple receivers with fat shark V2? Is it possible?

Reaction score
Currently I have a Fat Shrk V2 FPV system with the standard goggles. I want to add a screen on my transmitter so I don't have to constantly put goggles on and off while framing a video picture. Can I transmit off the Phantom to 2 receivers at the same time or is the video out on the goggles needed to provide signal to the tv screen on the transmitter?

You can have any number of receivers. Just remember that the cheapo Chinese stuff operates on a different set of frequencies to the FatShark system, so you need to make sure you get a receiver that matches your frequencies.

OK, I am new to FPV so please excuse me. Do I buy a monitor with the receiver already mounted to it or do I need to by the two items seperately? If there is an all in one easy to use solution can anyone point me to it? Basically my son likes to watch through the goggles when I fly but I need some way to also see what image is being captured. Is there a really good youtube video that explains this or an easy plug and play solution? Thanks again for the help.

There are a few monitors with built in receivers, just make sure they operate on the same frequencies as your vtx does. There are 2 general 5.8 setups it seems and fatshark/immersion use one range of frequencies and the rest use a different set of frequencies so you need to make sure both are compatible.

I dont know how good the built in receivers are in the screens as I use a standalone VRX and connect this to my FPV screen. I have seen some screens with interesting features such as the range made by feelworld with some that have a diversity receiver, PIP function and also DVR. I havent used the screens so dont know how they actually work because I got another screen with better brightness levels.

The FatShark Preditor V2 comes with a cable that plugs into the goggles and sends the picture to a screen.
The screen needs to have RCA type inputs for the cable to plug into.The cable is two meters long.Carries video and audio.
No need for an extra receiver or matching frequencies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik