Multiple P3's on one iPad

Reaction score
I am wondering if it is possible to add a second P3 Pro to an iPad (DJI-Go App), or will I need to use two separate tablets? (tough problem to have huh!)

Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Kevin

Are you meaning to fly 2 phantom quads simultaneously from 1 iPad? That would be impossible since the transmitter binds to 1 quad at a time.

Otherwise you can always fly a different phantom from your iPad, as long as your transmitter binds you are good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can't connect or fly two at the same time but you can have multiple Phantoms linked to your DJI Go app. I currently have 3 & all retain their custom settings individually.

I am wondering if it is possible to add a second P3 Pro to an iPad (DJI-Go App), or will I need to use two separate tablets? (tough problem to have huh!)

Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Kevin

You can't connect or fly two at the same time but you can have multiple Phantoms linked to your DJI Go app. I currently have 3 & all retain their custom settings individually.
Thanks for the help, another question, I dont see an option to add another P3 to the DJIGo App, Do you recall how you added another P3 to the DJIGo application?

My understanding is that you don't need to add any P3 to DJI go app. It's RC that connects to the correct P3.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4