Multiple Monitors

Reaction score
My boss is wanting to be able to watch what is being recorded from his phone while his pilot watches from the phone being used as the controller. Is the possible?

Live streaming is available. Tell him to read the instructions on how to do live YouTube streaming while flying. In the Go app you can set a feature to enable live streaming to you tube. Then your boss could receive that stream on his phone or tablet.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447878698.821338.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447878721.086757.jpg

It is a pleasure for me to welcome you both, @stcinm & @Spikeymous to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

YT streaming like Spikeymous suggested should do the trick. ;)

He doesn't want anyone else to see it though. Would bluetooth work?

My boss is wanting to be able to watch what is being recorded from his phone while his pilot watches from the phone being used as the controller. Is the possible?
Is it an Apple device? Use Apple TV

Not to hijack the thread, but I am new to this drone stuff. I have a P3S and was wanting to know if it is possible to run two versions of the Go App simultaneously. Say one I phone 6, and the other an Ipad? I saw a post after searching but was for the P2 and was 2 years old. Thought maybe oit was possible now.
Anyway, hope to gain some valuable info from here. I am really getting into this drone thing.
Thanks,

Not to hijack the thread, but I am new to this drone stuff. I have a P3S and was wanting to know if it is possible to run two versions of the Go App simultaneously. Say one I phone 6, and the other an Ipad? I saw a post after searching but was for the P2 and was 2 years old. Thought maybe oit was possible now.
Anyway, hope to gain some valuable info from here. I am really getting into this drone thing.
Thanks,
I recommend you post this in the P3S section of this forum to get help. It's different than P3A/P craft being discussed here.

Oh man. I didn't realize what forum I was at. Thanks.

Get the HDMI add-on board. You can have simultaneous output to the phone/tablet and an HDMI monitor.

Reactions: dirtybum
You can also consider using a tablet with HDMI output.

Get the HDMI add-on board. You can have simultaneous output to the phone/tablet and an HDMI monitor.
This is the way i do it when i'm showing off, blackpearl monitor has hdmi plug. Fly with phone/tablet & let boss hold/watch monitor with a 6ft cord

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic