Multiple flight mode (again, I'm sure)

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies for asking a question that has already been asked. And, yes I've read most of the comments but want to make doubly certain.

I have a P3A running the latest firmware on the bird, RC and iPhone. Up until now I've been flicking the PAF switch on the RC to change mode, and all things worked okay.

This morning I was watching a tutorial on YT that said that one should enable multiple fight mode in the MC settings on the RC.

What I'd like to know is is this necessary? Why have two such switches - one on the RC and one on the app settings? Should the mode be enabled on the RC?

Thanks in anticipation
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459439977.441749.jpg

You need to enable the "Multiple Flight Mode" setting in order to use the other positions on the PAF switch.

In your screenshot, it looks like your Phantom is not connected to DJI GO. You'll need to connect it in order to see the status of that setting.

If you are operating thru your DJI Go App, you need to enable on App too. This is just an additional safety.

Thanks for the prompt reply. It's not connected at the moment, as I took the screenshot, but this morning I was connected and it was in the off position. So next time I connect, I should toggle it on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers