Multiple devices...

Reaction score
if you change from One tablet to another or a phone does it remember the settings?

No... It depends on the tablet you are using and what the setting are in the application. If your talking about the setting in the quad from the assistant software then yes those settings are retained. But the setting in the tablet like RTH height and your camera setting are set by the app you are using on that particular tablet or phone.

No... It depends on the tablet you are using and what the setting are in the application. If your talking about the setting in the quad from the assistant software then yes those settings are retained. But the setting in the tablet like RTH height and your camera setting are set by the app you are using on that particular tablet or phone.

Are you sure on this. ?

I thought all the settings are in the drone.

I will do a test between my phone and tablet but you may be right. I set the RTH on one them went to the other and it was what I had previously set. When I changed it on that device and went back to the other it had held. So the info is retained by the quad. Never to old to learn.

I think there is a bug on one set i software, i can't recall which now (android or iOS) that does not recall the information correctly after its been set.

Set one device with the lowest quality camera mode and the other with the highest and compare them a few times with power cycles in between

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20