Multi rotor build forthcoming.

Reaction score
Being an old school RC airplane guy who hadn't touched one in about 10 years, getting a P2V was an easy in for me to get flying again.

However, part of that allure of RC for me in the past was creating..building those things that I fly. For that purpose I have decided to prep a hex build. I've settle on the Tarot FY680 pro frame, and will start looking to part electronics to go with it. I'll likely include some sort of gimbal/camera combo..probably a GoPro since I can get those with a decent discount with some gift cards I have.

I know someone on here who was working on Tarot T960...that's just a little large for me I think and I'd like to work up from the Phantom to not something quite so big. This will be a tandem project (my younger brother and I will be doing this..he's a licensed electrician and is quite handy with soldering) so it gives me time to spend with my little bro also. He has a passion for RC as well and has been drooling over my P2V.

However I think he is honestly more excited about the upcoming build.

I'll try and keep everyone posted on my progress - will likely order the frame this weekend depending on the progress I make on decision-making for the electronics.

If any on here have any suggestions, I'll gladly listen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20