Multi Battery Charging Board questions

Reaction score
I bought one of these on Ebay, to charge all 3 of my P3P batteries at once. When I plug in all 3 batteries, the digital display reads alternately, "15.7" and "60.3". Over time, these change.."15.3" and "47.5", etc. I guess these values drop as the batteries charge. Question is: what do these values represent? AND the blue button switch seems to do nothing. I can't seem to find a manual anywhere. Any help?

F55272.jpg

Have you sent a message to the vendor of whom you bought it from on E-Bay.......thats what i would do...and has it got any part numbers on it at all.......IF so google them......Good Luck.....i'm watching this message !

UPDATE: I did find some info! ....

"Easy to use, follow these simple steps:

- Connect batteries to adapter starting with "BAT3" first.

- Confirm batteries are securely in place.

- Press down blue mode switch when intending to use DJI battery charger (Mode switch should be left up for 15A power input).

- Connect DJI battery charger and plug into wall outlet (Note: if battery LED lights do not flash, manually turn battery on to "wake up" especially if inactive 7 to 10 days).

- LED display will show remaining time until full charge. Batteries LED status will turn off once charging is complete."

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
UPDATE: I did find some info! ....

"Easy to use, follow these simple steps:

- Connect batteries to adapter starting with "BAT3" first.

- Confirm batteries are securely in place.

- Press down blue mode switch when intending to use DJI battery charger (Mode switch should be left up for 15A power input).

- Connect DJI battery charger and plug into wall outlet (Note: if battery LED lights do not flash, manually turn battery on to "wake up" especially if inactive 7 to 10 days).

- LED display will show remaining time until full charge. Batteries LED status will turn off once charging is complete."
Yep - you've sussed it. I've got one of these and it works fine. The first figure shows the battery voltage and the second figure is the calculated time in minutes until the battery being charged is fully charged.

It doesn't actually charge all 3 batteries 'at once', but sequentially.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Sorry if I come over a bit negative - but I am always amazed when people buy these sequential boards when for very reasonable price - proper parallel multi chargers are out there for DJI P3 batterys.

I really cannot see the point of plugging in 3 batterys to only have same performance as the charger on its own ... charging single battery at a time.
I am also questioning the actual output ... having added into the circuit an additional board - that likely incurs a loss - so increasing charge time a small amount each pack.

I have to say that the Blue 4in1 I use ... which charges 3 P3 batts plus Controller simultaneously is one of the best investments in this I made ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anbee-Para...23&sr=8-23&keywords=phantom+3+battery+charger

Nigel

Reactions: Neon Euc
Sorry if I come over a bit negative - but I am always amazed when people buy these sequential boards when for very reasonable price - proper parallel multi chargers are out there for DJI P3 batterys.

I really cannot see the point of plugging in 3 batterys to only have same performance as the charger on its own ... charging single battery at a time.
I am also questioning the actual output ... having added into the circuit an additional board - that likely incurs a loss - so increasing charge time a small amount each pack.

I have to say that the Blue 4in1 I use ... which charges 3 P3 batts plus Controller simultaneously is one of the best investments in this I made ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anbee-Para...23&sr=8-23&keywords=phantom+3+battery+charger

Nigel
A good point Nigel - and I guess the only advantage is that you don't have to hang around to swap batteries once one is charged which, of course, goes totally against the golden rule of never leaving charging Lipo batteries unattended.

Losses do certainly occur, as witnessed by the heat sinks in the board. Whether those would be greater or less than the standard charger I can't say, but I would guess so, as the heat sinks get quite warm.

I rarely if ever use my parallel board now as I don't often go out and fly numerous batteries in one stint.

I have blue multi charger and had it for 1yr half now it’s great to charger all in one go I normally charge all batteries on it and use DJI one for controller that’s just me as I know how lipo’s go so just being a bit careful i suppose but blue one charges batteries good and it has a fan on in it to cool it down if you have 3 batteries on it mates got one as well [emoji1303]

I have one of these also. Even though it charges sequentially, it is handy for charging one battery and topping off others prior to an extended flying excursion. I also have an extra DJI charger. My only complaint about this multi unit is the instructions are so vague.

Ye ur right there drm but only prob I had was which way do you plug leads in no +\ - icons on leads but no buttons to press etc plug on &charge

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj