Reaction score
1. Provided no reference link/articles
2. Brand new user, first post
3. Junky name
4. Unlikely rumor

Safe to ignore, folks.

Nothing to see here.

Ksc said:
I sniff mine. I personally love my own brand. It has a cedar type smell. Quite nice really.

Mine smells a little... nutty... :D

-slinger

aaoo said:
I just received an email from the company that they are under development on a multi axis gimbal for the vision 2 camera. They said stay tuned and to watch the news section on the website. Hoping we will see something soon!

Just received this from dji..... fyi

Attachments

• dji.JPG
    dji.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,246
I am not particularly interested in a gimbal because I primarily shoot stills, and I don't think the camera in its present form is worth the expense.

68gtconv said:
I am not particularly interested in a gimbal because I primarily shoot stills, and I don't think the camera in its present form is worth the expense.

Yea the stills look good until you zoom in unfortunately. I'm hopeful the 2 axis gimbal by rotor pixle will help remove some of the blur induced by the shaking in the breeze. Fingers crossed

AllanVB said:
aaoo said:
I just received an email from the company that they are under development on a multi axis gimbal for the vision 2 camera. They said stay tuned and to watch the news section on the website. Hoping we will see something soon!

here is my latest answer from DJI

Attachments

• 2014-03-25 08_36_32-Inbox.jpg
    2014-03-25 08_36_32-Inbox.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 804
AllanVB said:
AllanVB said:
aaoo said:

DroneExpert soon, or RotorPixel soon? :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
here is my latest answer from DJI[/quote]

DroneExpert soon, or RotorPixel soon? :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger[/quote]
and here is yet another reply, this time from sales....

Attachments

• DJIreply.jpg
    DJIreply.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 793
April !!! Cool.

Now it's time to wonder how DJI is going to price this thing as a standalone unit and how they'll price a P2V bundled with the new gimbal.

If I remember correctly, the initial Zenmuse 2D price was fairly high, but now that it's bundled with the new P2... not so much.

If they do the same with this new gimbal and the P2V, I'll be selling my P2V and moving on to a new P2V that hopefully has:

1) the new gimbal
2) new improved battery contacts
3) better QC on the camera lens (no soft spots)
4) possibly an external usb connector on the TX
5) possibly a free battery
6) whatever other tweaks and corrections they've made that we probably know nothing about, which would undoubtedly include better methods of soldering power connections on the main board and QC aimed at insuring that...

(Actually I'll buy the new one first and after I'm sure it's working properly, I'll sell my existing, and undoubtedly take a bath on it...)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
April !!! Cool.

Now it's time to wonder how DJI is going to price this thing as a standalone unit and how they'll price a P2V bundled with the new gimbal.

If I remember correctly, the initial Zenmuse 2D price was fairly high, but now that it's bundled with the new P2... not so much.

If they do the same with this new gimbal and the P2V, I'll be selling my P2V and moving on to a new P2V that hopefully has:

1) the new gimbal
6) whatever other tweaks and corrections they've made that we probably know nothing about, which would undoubtedly include better methods of soldering power connections on the main board and QC aimed at insuring that...

(Actually I'll buy the new one first and after I'm sure it's working properly, I'll sell my existing, and undoubtedly take a bath on it...)

-slinger
+1... I just sent a p2v back to amazon (my 3rd).... waiting for DJI and new product... :)

AllanVB said:
gunslinger said:
April !!! Cool.

1) the new gimbal

-slinger
+1... I just sent a p2v back to amazon (my 3rd).... waiting for DJI and new product... :)

I really can't complain about mine, I've been very lucky with it. It was a very early model and I've never had any kind of major issue. (Maybe I shouldn't have said that, tempting the fates...) :shock:

-slinger

AllanVB said:
AllanVB said:
aaoo said:

Nice, I´ll be waiting for this too....thanks for sharing.

good day!

gunslinger said:
AllanVB said:
gunslinger said:
April !!! Cool.

1) the new gimbal

-slinger

I really can't complain about mine, I've been very lucky with it. It was a very early model and I've never had any kind of major issue. (Maybe I shouldn't have said that, tempting the fates...) :shock:

-slinger

your just saying that to keep the resell price up LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers