moving to Litchi and answers and suggestion would be appreciated

Reaction score
I am still on a learning curve with DJI go 4. I can use it and get around in it but still learning (hunt and peck basically to find what I need). But, I am having problems like the ability to constantly connect to Samsung Tablets. I went to Alaska and did some flying of my P4P. I could not connect at all with a Tab E. I hooked up my Galaxy Note 10.1 which connected ok but had many issues calibrating the IMU. Once successful and the drone was in the air the delay in communications made the Tablet useless. I ended up using my cell phone and Headplay headset.

Anyway - is Litchi the answer. I need to spend more time working and learning the app I use with the P4P. I want to invest that time with the right app.

- once I shift to Litchi is there ever a need to have to use DJI GO again

- any cautions I should be aware of if I move to Litchi.

Thanks any help and insight would truly be appreciated. I am very much an amateur and could use the forums help

Glenn (Seattle area)

You will need to have go, really only for certain things that Litchi does not provide. Mostly for maintenance really. I use separate devices for each and pretty much fly with litchi exclusively.

You will need to have go, really only for certain things that Litchi does not provide. Mostly for maintenance really. I use separate devices for each and pretty much fly with litchi exclusively.
Thanks, I guess I will know when I have to use the DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic