Mouse gone nuts

Reaction score
I thought the site was having issues. I would use my mouse and left click and crazy things would happen like not going just one step back with one click. I narrowed it down to a well used mouse that must do a double click at times although I only hit it once. I realized this as I would delete crap email. I would left click once but it would take out at least two emails. Got a new wireless mouse today. Logitech seems to be the only one that works well for me. Tried a Microsoft mouse once and it was a real piece of crap. Hope my new one solves the issue. $18 at Sams Club. The receiver is so small now. I have Logitech wireless keyboards etc and they always seem to work well.

Logitech makes some fine 'puter peripherals...

Glad you are back to single click freedom again... Haha

RedHotPoker

Mine takes two AA batts, but it also lasts for over a year... ;-)

RedHotPoker

This one claims 18 month battery life and 2 year warranty. It's purdy too..
Then I must have a new one also as this one really eats those battery's .Think I need to get a new keyboard while I'm at it .
Mine is the Logitech wireless also but about 1 1/2 years old .

One thing that I notice with the new mouse is when I put the curser over a thread title, it will underline but won't self expand. I don't see why a different mouse would do this. Any idea. It's not a big deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31