Mounts / Gimble for Go Pro 4

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally upgraded my little hubsan to a Phantom 1, well picking it up tomorrow. As much as I would like the 2, married, 2 kids, can't justify that, so this will suffice and some of the videos of what Ive seen it do, well I am fine with. I already own a Go Pro 4 (silver) so just as the subject states, is there any mounts that will allow me to hookup my go pro 4, both either a stable front facing or better yet something I can control the up/down with via the transmitter.

Also, any suggestions on aftermarket products, batteries, etc. Should I stick to real named brands, etc.

Thanks all, looking forward to getting this going in the next few days :)

DJI do the Zemuse H4-3d which is designed for the Hero 4

The HERO 4 is the same physical size as the HERO 3 & 3+ so anything that is for those will work with the 4 Silver,unless you get a gimbal that plugs into the USB or rear port then you will need something specific to the HERO 4.
For instance I have an Arris gimbal for a HERO 3 but I can use my HERO 4 in it because there's nothing plugging into the camera.
If you buy a Zenmuse gimbal you will need to get one that is for the HERO 4 because they plug into the camera.

Awesome ...

Thanks guys .. picking it up this am to unbox and start tomorrow am with my 10 year old. The fact you can just let go and have it stop was a huge hit as my little hubsan was pretty responsive, but nearly impossible for him to fly, so looking forward to it as well as other good posts/comments.

I went with the Tarot T2-D as its much more affordable than the zenmuse. It doesn't fit the mounting holes in a P1 though. You have to drill an extra hole.

Even better. I am still in "play mode". I am using the on-board go pro mount with the 4 and pretty impressed with the quality. Doing more reading I now realize that's what the little device in the back of the remote is for, to pan a gimbal.

I don't mind so much putting a new hole or 2 in as long as it's stable. I just ordered 2 new batteries and will continue to play more but by the end of this month want to have something for the camera mount, and $99 is a safe price for what really looks like a good device.

They have a three axis version of the Tarot too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl