Mounting Trackimo and Marco Polo on P4

Reaction score
Hi Phantom Pilots,
I have both the Trackimo & Marco Polo and want them both mounted on my P4. Any ideas, suggestions, etc...?? Thanks.

why just put trackimo on it

I want both on at the sametime. Trackimo for the long distance tracking and Marco Polo for the short distance, precise, fine tuned tracking. Hope that made sense. lol

but trackimo does close distance too so added wait fore 2 doesn't make a lot of sense

but trackimo does close distance too so added wait fore 2 doesn't make a lot of sense
Elaborate on how Trackimo would do "close" distance (within a few feet)? I have been testing the Trackimo quite a bit and it drifts at least 10-300 feet.

Elaborate on how Trackimo would do "close" distance (within a few feet)? I have been testing the Trackimo quite a bit and it drifts at least 10-300 feet.
it will give you right where its at I have mine ping every min when I'm flying had my wife hide it and found it real quick using the app

it will give you right where its at I have mine ping every min when I'm flying had my wife hide it and found it real quick using the app
Ok cool. Any suggestions on how to mount it to a P4 without causing interference? Thx

find a mount like this
2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg

Reactions: captainmilehigh
How do you get the LED lights around the body of the drone to work??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
2 ways you can due it one is get part that attaches to battery terminal or open it up and solder leads to battery posts

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1