Mount

Reaction score
Is there a camera mount that will keep the camera level. Allow it swivel to maintain a stable video as the Phantom climbs.

Thanks
Tom

Look at all the brushless gimbal discussion, these are all the rage atm with DJI making a high end one but quite a few decent cheaper ones out too.

Heres a new one I just came across the other day, few videos I have seen show it as good if not better then the DJI priced at about $500. Can work with hero2 and hero3 cams and not chinese quality but made in the US I think.

Fully self contained true plug and play gimbal doesnt even need to plug it in to anything as you can use a small battery to power it. Small lightweight works on a phantom and can be used as a handheld gimbal as it comes fully self contained and even has an extra handle. This means you can simply screw it on and off and change from one multi to another easily and quickly plus get some nice handheld stabilized gopro shots.

If I dont win a zenmuse in the contest which I think is the most likely outcome lol, this has made the choice a little trickier for me and I am leaning towards this. As its much more future proof and usable on just about anything not just multicopters.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/han ... by-xprohel

A friend of mine has said there is also an Australian company doing something similar but haven't made any public info regarding their gopro gimbal as yet but its well into prototype stage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor