Motors

Reaction score
I read that new motors are better than old motors. How does one identify old vs new? I just got my p3p from dji today. $1159 Black Friday special w/extra battery.

Reactions: rene van der meer
The box on the left has the new mtrs. W323A vs. W323
img_0472-jpeg.34376

Yeah, I've been reading a lot on this for the last few days and ultimately went and made sure I got a newer version.. However, i didn't do it for the motors because for the most part everything i read says you won't know the difference at all unless you're counting seconds... I traded because along with the new motors, I got the most recent version of the shell.. Even if only a small percentage of the older version are suffering from the cracks, there are many photos showing that the new shell is more robust..

I am still awaiting delivery of my P3 Advanced and wondering what I will receive. The shell does indeed look to be beefed up.

Last edited:
I read that new motors are better than old motors. How does one identify old vs new? I just got my p3p from dji today. $1159 Black Friday special w/extra battery.
After swapping my P3A this week I got a brand new P3A from DJI with the new type motor (2312A) and shell. They seem to make less noise.
motors.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20