Motors won't start?

Reaction score
Got a new phantom 4, have flown it for a total of about 33 min. Flew it yesterday for about 15 min then put it away. Charged battery back to 100% from 22%. Got set up the next afternoon to practice some. Tried to start motors and I get this voice alert which says and I quote " Landed, Home Point has been updated, Please check it on the map." Each time I try to take off SHE says the same thing!
What does "Check it on the map" mean? I touched every icon on the map and nothing really happened. I guess my question is " How do I check it on the map?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI GO is alerting you that the home point location has been updated (a good thing). It's also suggesting you check the home point position on the map in DJI GO to ensure it was really reset. You should never take off before your home point has been set.

Reactions: Nubby
Sounds broken. Sometimes my motors won't start and neither Litchi or Go says anything is wrong. i think last time that happened i calibrated the compass and that fixed it.

Reactions: Nubby
DJI GO is alerting you that the home point location has been updated (a good thing). It's also suggesting you check the home point position on the map in DJI GO to ensure it was really reset. You should never take off before your home point has been set.
I know this may sound silly, but exactly what do you do to set the home point? I've touched every icon on the map screen and still nothing happens? As you can tell I'm not very tech savvy! I'm going to try to fly it again in a little while. I've got everything charged to 100%.

what do you do to set the home point?
It can only be manually reset here:

DJI-GO-Home-Point-Settings.png

Nubby here, thanks guys and gals, I went out to fly this afternoon, everything was charged to 100%. I rebooted and recalibrated and everything worked, flew it long enough to drain down two batteries! Thank you guys and gals for helping me out, like I had said earlier, I am a dummy on this tech stuff maybe I ought to stick with paper airplanes! Seriously, thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20