Motors won't start - remote controls camera instead

Reaction score
My motors won't start. My remote control moves my camera up and down and slightly side to side. I have recalibrated my remote. That did not help.

I have never done a firmware update. I have been holding off doing a firmware update. I am afraid if I do, It will not allow me to fly within an FAA no fly zone. My office is near an airport but I like to practice flying 25' and lower. I still want to be able to do that. Does anyone know if that will happen with and update?

You have to tell us what model Phantom you're flying and what version software it has right now. How many flights have you had before the motors ceased to start? How far is "near" the airport? What class airport?

Reactions: jondronenovice
you need to calibrate the remote in the transmitter software and then again in the phantom software, this will cure the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jondronenovice
you need to calibrate the remote in the transmitter software and then again in the phantom software, this will cure the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thank you for the help. I had calibrated the remote previously. I just calibrated the imu in the software and that solved the problem.

You have to tell us what model Phantom you're flying and what version software it has right now. How many flights have you had before the motors ceased to start? How far is "near" the airport? What class airport?
Thank you for the reply. I calibrated the remote previously. I just calibrated the IMU in the software and it solved the problem. Thanks for the help.

P2V
v 3.08

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic