motors wont start, blinks red 5 times?

Reaction score
Hi, new to this site hope to find out why when I try to power up motors on my P2V all I get is 5 red blinks from the rear leds? Also when I try the P2V assistant nothing happens, just keeps blinking slow yellow...........

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not the best one to ask, but since no one has helped you, I'll try. (If I get it wrong, everyone, on the forum, will jump in and tell me what an idiot I am! It seems to work that way, sometimes! So, I will sacrifice myself for you to get your answer. This may hurt...me! :)

The five red blinks is supposed to mean it is in the 1st stage low battery capacity warning. Do the batteries indicate a full charge on the LEDs on them? Do you have a second battery and did this happen when you first tried to fly it?

The yellow blinking LEDs can indicate that it is ready to fly without GPS. Do you have the full manual? You can download it from DJI's site. It needs to be read several times.

Another suggestion, if you want the ones who fly your drone, go to the Phantom 2 vision site. Be sure and state what version you have. The latest V2 vision is 3.0, to my understanding.

I hope that I helped, somehow! Ask there if you don't get a suitable answer here. I feel that my answer is lacking.

did you download the DJI driver from DJI.com before running the Assistant?
my guess is your battery is not genuine or something with the battery, but you won't know until you can connect to the Assistant.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik