Motors/Props will not starts

Reaction score
I have a 4 week old P2V+, been flying daily, flew it 5 days ago, put it up for cold weather, went out this afternoon, all batteries charged, it went thru its startup routine, green lights blinking, 8 satellites present, all systems go... push the toggles down and in, NOTHING. All I got was a slight camera twitch.. I noticed during the startup routine that the camera did not tilt up to level, which I think it always does... SO I did the rebind thing, still NOTHING. I will state after all the latest firmware updates that my camera would not tilt by Tablet control, and I read here to change the TX from upgrade to basic via the Asst. That fixed the camera issue and I did fly it twice after that, and there were no issues. ANY IDEAS???? what to do next :?:

It really sounds like the RC needs to be calibrated and then configured into the Phantom.

Try reading this tread:
viewtopic.php?t=29588

OK, since that worked, do you have any idea why it lost calibration while sitting for 5 days, in the same spot it always sits? thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Maybe a brownout (low power) messing up the data in the Phantom or RC. Since its stored in memory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20