Motor wont start up

Reaction score
I had a little bit of a crash today. I found it laying upside down and the battery halfway out. I had one broke prop blade and thats it. Replaced my blade and put the battery back in. Turned it on and it made the noise and lights came on. When I tried to fire it up I got nothing. I have tried to changed batteries, and still nothing. My camera and gimbal still work as far as i can tell. Any suggestions to get me back flying?

I really need some help. Undated all my stuff and still nothing. Whats the chances it might have knocked something loose inside. When i look in the battery slot everything looks fine.

Ive been inside trying to play with it so Im getting the yellow lights. When I pull controls down together i get 5 blinking red lights and then it goes back to yellow. I will try to take apart in a little bit. Kinda nervous about taking apart though.

byoung035 said:
Ive been inside trying to play with it so Im getting the yellow lights. When I pull controls down together i get 5 blinking red lights and then it goes back to yellow. I will try to take apart in a little bit. Kinda nervous about taking apart though.

hook it up to the naza software on computer and see if it gives you any error messages

I did. It gave me some type of abnormal compass reading. I cant remember the exact words. I can give them to you when I hook it up again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues