Motor shot? Or board fried

Great video Bill. Nice and smooth flight. Good landing approach too.....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wiggles when passing between Phantom Magnet trees !

Thanks for sharing! [emoji106]

Great video Bill. Nice and smooth flight. Good landing approach too.....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wiggles when passing between Phantom Magnet trees !

Thanks for sharing! [emoji106]
Speaking of magnets. Here is the crash that led to this thread.

Just got my main board assembly in today. Packed well for the trip too. Even has the two 5.8 antenna/wires still attached to the board. Wasn't expecting that.

Thanks for the tip on where to get a complete board/motors/LED/ etc. [emoji106]

Yeah, they were great.........I guess he skidded on the ice. Good sense of humor though. I'd be using inappropriate language. [emoji33]
Thanks guys! I waited till after she was flying again before making that video. :)

@bsartist -- just as a follow up the new board/motors etc are all installed in my 'spare' P3S. After linking the r/c and other preflight checks, I started her first flight (in beginner mode to be safe) and all went well. I did have a quick 'disconnected ' warning and a switch to ATTI mode for about 15 seconds, but it re-acquired signal and flew great. I think it was pilot error since my spare r/c is stock with a windsurfer instead of a DBS like my primary bird.
I was fiddling with the app and got the r/c pointed the wrong way. Oops.

Still, she performed well with no issues. Thanks again for the link to the main board assembly. Made it a bunch easier. And, it's on my preferred 1.5.70 firmware. Gotta love it !

Fly Safe my Friend! [emoji106]

Last edited:
Reactions: bsartist

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT