Motor overload reducing propulsion?

S

sandman259

Anybody ever seen this pop up on the screen before? The other day when I was full stick forward and full throttle up at the same time it popped up on the screen but then went away once I let up

That feature prevents the battery from shutting off mid-flight. Instead of allowing you to push the voltage below the 3.0V danger zone, the Phantom will auto back down and display that message so you know what's going on. I guess understanding what it means is half the battle though.

Yep, it could be a regular thing depending on your flying style and battery habits.

Anybody got an idea what happens if your on a mission Go or Litchi, I guess it would do the same?

Rod

Anybody ever seen this pop up on the screen before? The other day when I was full stick forward and full throttle up at the same time it popped up on the screen but then went away once I let up

ANSWERED - Drone Repairman - It's great to find these answers during the major fixes and breakdowns of the units. I found this one upon a '15 Advanced to Pro Conversion - 300 after parts sales...Sell the good parts, trash the remote and start from scratch. So I bought part 96 Pro ESC and it had all parts attached so it was an easy board out, board in concept... so I thought. Clean the connections...the easiest part, troubleshoot it! Then, assure the terminals look and are seated as they should be. The lower peg has a guide it is set in prior to attaching the 2 screws and after attaching the power from battery line (2-wire) sends voltage to remote. The 2 pins are positive and negative and the plates are ground. Any misguiding of the battery will misalign the ground and the unit will believe it is ungrounded and will become "overloaded". This would immediately effect propulsion as it would be a surge or a draw...upon removing my entire AM's work, I reseated the terminals in the battery compartment and was done!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj