Motor hesitation and blinking arm LED?

Reaction score
I did a shell swap the other day and now my left green arm is flashing along with a hesitation in the motor that matches the blinking. I am thinking it is a bad esc. But what makes an esc bad? Everything looks good on it. Everything is plugged in. Havent crashed recently I would rather not buy a new one if I can fix it. Any suggestions? Could I be wrong about it being the esc?

Check the electrical connections from the motor to the ESC to make sure there is not a loose or broken connection. Gently move them around while inspecting the connection and any movement.

No luck with that. I do have a frayed wire on my board im not sure what it goes too. Not a motor

Can you take and post a photo of the wire and area its at?

http://imgur.com/T6NciEv

The brown wire coming from naza X1 is frayed but still connected to the black board. Not sure if that would make the motor or esc malfunction. I was assuming it was the radio because of the radio leads coming out of it and going down the legs.

I put a little bit of glue on it just to keep it from shorting or getting frayed further

Any luck resolving the problem? I'm curious what the issue is/was.

Thanks

Yep! Got it fixed. My esc just went bad I guess. Weird because I didnt crash it recently. Maybe I mishandled it when I was transferring the components from one shell to another. But I got another one online for like $20, soldered it on, and shes good as new. I have a new peoblem now though.. my antenna on my RC broke off......

Yep! Got it fixed. My esc just went bad I guess. Weird because I didnt crash it recently. Maybe I mishandled it when I was transferring the components from one shell to another. But I got another one online for like $20, soldered it on, and shes good as new. I have a new peoblem now though.. my antenna on my RC broke off......

Good to hear you fixed the problem but... OUCH, now a broken antenna on the RC. Bummer.
I don't know how to fix that or I would share what I know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair