Motor help! P3

Reaction score
I had prop guards on and I guess one was not secured on so when I took off for flight, upon landing one came off. No damage was done as it just flipped on its side but the more is popping out, how should i secure it back in place. I don't know but I think the wires are too far out, because I can properly screw it. Help, how should I reattach it?

Please post a photo so we can see what you're describing.

1ecf669274b53265b06c69715760b6b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

A few of the motor supports are broken, so you'd need to replace your shell if you want to restore everything to brand new condition. However, I think you could just push the motor wires back into the arm and screw the motor back on. The screws along with the supports that are in good shape should hold it just fine.

Reactions: ferrisa
Thanks! I thought the same but its kinda difficult to push the wire. Im thinking of opening the shell but cant find a small screwdriver for the smallest screw, any recommendations?

Im on vacation out of the country so I cant go to Home Depot to pick screwdriver and its hard to find a small one here. Is there something I can use to open it or an easier way to push the wires?

A small set of pliers would probably be a better option than a screwdriver. If you cannot slide the wires back in, then opening the shell would be the next route to take.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31