Motor Differences on 2312a for Std/4k/Adv/Pro

Reaction score
I have one motor that needs to be replaced due to a rough noise when spun by hand.

I have the 2312a motor.

Some websites and amazon pages list that the motor is for STD ONLY or even ADV/PRO ONLY. Well, I have a 4k, so i'm not sure what to go with. I also was under the impression that all 4 models used the same motors. But now i'm unsure on what to purchase.

I haven't heared yet about a different sub-type motor (from the new generation 2312A), that is meant just for STD, or ADV, or PRO or just for 4K models.

The new model motors (800kV) have :
P/N DJIP3-094 for 2312A (CCW)
P/N DJIP3-095 for 2312A (CW)

The old model motors (960kV) have :
P/N DJIP3-007 for 2312 (CCW)
P/N DJIP3-008 for 2312 (CW)

True, when the new motors were released by DJI, they've mentioned as being just for P3P & P3A, probably because the hybrid P3 4K wasn't yet existing on the market.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
That is what I was hoping to hear. I was thinking that was the case from all of the research, but I'm still new to the hobby and didn't want go wrong. Thank you.

Just a thought ... have you blown through the 'rough motor' ... not from front as that drives all crud into the bearing area ... but from the slots at rear ?
Second applied a drop of very light machine oil on the back bearing ?

Quite often 'rough' noise is because of crud driven into the motor and caught either at that bearing area at back or tiny grains catching the windings as they pass the magnets ...

Nigel

Reactions: Quest-So
I have not done that. It makes a rough noise when I spin it in the proper direction. The outside of the "can" is dinged up pretty darn bad. In fact, that motor took the brunt of the impact that busted that arm of the P3. And then, it ran upside down at wide open with that motor grinding on the concrete until I could run across the the field and climb to the top of the grain elevator to shut it down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj