Motor cap replacement due to chipped magnet.

Reaction score
Hello all,
The photo attached is what my issue is. My Phantom 3 had little accident. Replacing the parts I noticed that the magnet inside the motor cap was chipped. I think this is causing an issue with my gimbal setup. I didn't know if there was a place I can buy just a cap instead of buying the whole set up due to the fact I already bought repair parts. Please help!
15439862192415103700677381621251.jpg

Looking at your picture...is the chipped area say at the 6:30 area on the motor part...im sure some bodys got a old part like that ...that they don't need ! so stay with us and Hopefully a member can sure help you out !

and IF the motors shaft is bent after the strike....you need to replace the whole motor...lets see what others have a say OK?

Thank you, I appreciate the help. I was looking at the shaft itself and its on the motor with the shorter shaft. It doesn't look bent. But if it comes down to it I'll probably buy the motor itself. I was hoping to possibly save a little bit of money and see if there was something else I could do. From reading some of the forums, everyone here knows their stuff. So I'm glad I'm talking to the pros haha.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl