Motherboard components

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie and......I crushed my standard from 4 m!
So after remounted gimball, camera, glued gimball support..... The bird fly and respond to command but the 2.4 g wifi doesn't work.
The remote remain solid red no camera images, no info in dji app.
Fly but is blind.
In the mainboard the crush detached a small condenser(i think the cylinder you can see in the pic is said condenser) , anyone know if is a part of wifi connection? Can anybody tell me how to replace?
Thank you for any support!
Good fly
Photo.jpg

I am confused what you are talking about here, do you mean the capacitor? The cap looks in good shape, I doubt that's your problem

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is your camera actually operating? Is the light on the gimbal indicating an error? Are all wires connected properly? Are both the wifi connectors seated properly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

the gimball work and has solid green led ( i can't try the camera because not signal) the wires are properly connected And the capacitor is totally unsoldered it's joint to motherboard only by white glue

The problem is: there are 2 malfunction ( capacitor + ?) or the capacitor is part of wifi system?

You're right but i have to send it to get soldered(it's to hard for me) so i'd rather know all the malfunctions so to avoid sending it more than once to get fixed

i charge $50 (shipping back in conus in this price) diagnostic fee so i would go through the whole thing for you and let you know the total so if there is anything
more wrong with it i'd let you know and you decide if you want to get it fixed or not so in worst case scenario you'll be $50 down.

^ I would take his offer or find someone around you who services phantoms.
You should not attempt a repair or modification yourself unless you know exactly what you are doing and have the proper tools and skills to do it or you risk requiring even more repairs.

Thank you for your offer but i'm in Italy and the delivery may be very expensive.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik