Most reliable Device to work with Lightbridge???

Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently using a Samsung Tab S 8.4 tablet with my lightbridge on PH2 I get a lot of image dropout and of late the app keeps crashing. What may be a better device or better said what is the most reliable device to use with a lightbridge with all the latest updates installed?

Thanks in advance to any help.

I used my Samsung Tab S 8.4 but the screen reflection, even with a big hood made it unusable. A shame since the screen is so beautiful normally. So then I tried an Elkin HD monitor from B&H also with a big hood. Much brighter but still not great.

Finally broke down and bought the Zeiss Cinemizer and I love them! Never had a problem with them, can see very clearly and no issues whatsoever. I bought the sun shield for them and it is like sitting in a darkened theater in front of a big screen. They cost $$$ though but for me, they are worth it. :cool:

Have used Ipad 2 Iphone 4s iphone 6+ and a HDMI monitor, and i must say a HDMI monitor is the best by far, least lag of them all and i use a tripod witha arm mount for monitor so i can have monitor straight in front of me not down in hands.

I use a samsung galaxy tab 8.4 with no issues. I use a antiglare screen protector and a separate hood. I routinely go 1500+ meters in 1080p 60fps with no drop outs or image degradation. I run in realtime mode as well with very little unnoticeable lag.

PS. Zeiss goggles are not HD. Their 870x500 per eye.

Skunky said:
I use a samsung galaxy tab 8.4 with no issues. I use a antiglare screen protector and a separate hood. I routinely go 1500+ meters in 1080p 60fps with no drop outs or image degradation. I run in realtime mode as well with very little unnoticeable lag.

PS. Zeiss goggles are not HD. Their 870x500 per eye.

I wish I could have used my Tab S 8.4 cause it has the most beautiful screen imaginable but I couldn't get past the glare no matter what I did. That's why I switched to the Zeiss goggles. They are not HD but they're are still fantastic especially with the rubber light protection installed. I know many people use tablets/phones for viewing but my eyes are too light sensitive I guess.

For me the bottom line is, whatever works best for you is what you should use ;)

Yes, they plug right into your HDMI source, in my case the HDMI out of the LB. If you want to plug them into your phone to watch a movie or something, you will need an MHL adapter.

neilnasdaq1 said:
Link to HDMI monitor?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik