More than one monitor?

Reaction score
Search showed no results. Has anyone tried connecting More than one device to the P3S Wi-Fi? I might try this when I get home later today.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Search showed no results. Has anyone tried connecting More than one device to the P3S Wi-Fi? I might try this when I get home later today.

If your meaning concurrently, then no. Having two flight apps running at the same time would not be a good thing, even if it could work technical.

Are you trying to let someone else view the FPV screen? Couldn't think of anything else as to why.

You could do a live stream and the other monitor can watch that. But there would probably be some delay.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think it would be a great idea if there were an app that could tap into the live video from the camera but have no other function with regards to the bird.

:)

Any app developers out there want to give it a go???????

Reactions: Boom
I think it would be a great idea if there were an app that could tap into the live video from the camera but have no other function with regards to the bird.

Now on the other models of the Phantom 3's I think you can buy the HDMI add-on and that can be hooked up by cable to an HDMI input to another device or whatever.

This is exactly my thought. I can fly, but let someone else watch video feed only. I would buy an app that allows this.

If it doesn't matter that the two monitors are physically connected by a wire, then I think it may be possible using a tablet with an HDMI out jack, like a K1 Shield tablet. The signal out could be fed into another screen like an FPV monitor in a ground station. Maybe someone could try it for you and report back

If it doesn't matter that the two monitors are physically connected by a wire, then I think it may be possible using a tablet with an HDMI out jack, like a K1 Shield tablet. The signal out could be fed into another screen like an FPV monitor in a ground station. Maybe someone could try it for you and report back
Not all tablets have hdmi output. Spare a thought for those who don't have the cash to splash. :)

I am running an iPhone 5s and had no issue with hooking a lightning to hdmi to monitor cable up and worked great for both of us

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik