More than 16gb IPad mini 4

Not really, unless you plan to put a lot of other stuff on there; music, tunes, videos etc. etc. but if it is to be used strictly for flying, 16 will make the grade. To be safe and for future proofing, I would get 32 or 64.

Get a refurb unit off the Apple website, it's what I did, a bit cheaper.

Reactions: IFlyHi
Glen,I've had a dedicated 16gig Mini Ipad 4 since August 2016 and its plenty.I don't leave all of the videos or photos on there permanently,as I transfer most if not all of my photos and videos to my computer.

Key word is dedicated. I don't have anything else on there that's not Phantom related.

I too have a 16gb mini 4 that's plenty of room. Litchi, DJI Go, FAA, Periscope, weather etc. and still 7gb to boot.

Reactions: IFlyHi
And a Nvidia Shield K1?

I will buy these because an iPad 4 Mini LTE+WIFI (because have GPS and Follow Me works) I think it's expensive for a dedicated P4P use. I read that Shield works flawlessly...

I lucked out on IPad mini 4 price.Came in for a mini 2 on sale at Verizon and the last one went out the door upon my arrival. The salesman honored that sale on my mini 4. Literately got it for half price.Definitely worth it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj