more negative press for quadcopters

I've seen so much anymore I tend to only focus on the positive parts in a story like this one. I have had someone in my neighborhood call the sheriff on me two times this year. It seems that flying at 400ft calmed it down. The police say right from the start that there is nothing I'm doing illegal, just that it is a matter of common respect of your neighbors. I thought, yeah whatever. Little does the deputy know, on our street we have a neighbor that runs his r/c car 120mph, another rides wheelies on his dirtbike, and another with a ATV thats does his thing. Nobody on my street is concerned with my little vPlus.

But anyway.... It's the media that feeds the negativity on our hobby. They will run it in the ground until something new comes along that they can exploit.

The comment section for that article is the most anti-"drone" I've seen in a long time. I always laugh when I see people say they'll just shoot their firearm in the air, at the quadcopters, with no consequence of where their bullet/pellets might come down - and also, as if there isn't a law against discharging a firearm in city limits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic