More info on the Phantom 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target tracking? Surely this is a software capability? So it could feasibly be put onto any other DJI drone with the correct software uploaded...

My other addiction is my android smartphones. I think there's a similarity here. I suspect the Phantom will be less and less of an upgrade every year. They will promise a better camera, better battery, faster, etc. But I'm skeptical how it'll translate to the real world. I won't be upgrading either way as I consider myself too new with plenty to learn still.

this reminds me of the "blind spot" indicators that light up on rearview mirrors on some newer vehicles.
or probably more common for us guys, the self flushing urinal sensor.
smarter RC sounds great, wonder what the price tag will reflect. cools.

Target tracking? Surely this is a software capability? So it could feasibly be put onto any other DJI drone with the correct software uploaded...

This could also be for the matrice the development drone. If this was for the phantom 4 it would have been patented long before Feb 2016.

Phantom 4 battery bay?

Attachments

• 1456562503761.jpg
    1456562503761.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 555
Phantom 4 battery bay?
Looks more like a design change for maintaining center of gravity. The bay itself doesn't seem that much larger (??)
With the larger motors, we can expect a more powerful Phantom battery I would guess. Height/width don't seem bigger though from this pic...

Hey, looks like DJI moved/added more LEDs to the back of the base of the landing legs

Looks more like a design change for maintaining center of gravity. The bay itself doesn't seem that much larger (??)
With the larger motors, we can expect a more powerful Phantom battery I would guess. Height/width don't seem bigger though from this pic...

The bay is much larger when the P3 bay is superimposed on the P4 bay.
PXsfJm9.jpg

For people with really large FAA registration numbers.

Easy open for cops and FAA Agents.

Heater bay for smart batteries in the winter.

Parachute storage. Helium crash marker balloons.

Reactions: Pointyhead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues