More experience-More questions

Reaction score
Hey Everyone again :)

After i flew a bit more, i got this new questions i wanna ask.

1) is the GPS turned on on my S5, improving the flight experience in any sort of way?

2) How to make a follow me mode on Standard ? I couldn't find it. Went through tutorials where it says, that after i switch to Atti mode, it should give me a menu, but it doesn't.

3) I flew on the same place twice within this week. From the same starting point, first day i reached 460 meters, second day barely 240. How can it be?

4) Play Store shows me the Update available, for DJI GO, which i downloaded 10 days ago. Should i go for it, or keep it as it is?

5) Today i was flying over my house, and myself was standing in a very metally area(right under roofs connecting two buildings. At some point p3s lost the signal and did rth, but next time, it lost signal, screen greyed out, no more live picture, and it said RTH failed. And was like that in the air for 10 seconds, maybe less, after regained the signal and did rth manually. Is that ok for it to happen? How dangerous is that? is there a chance that it might not regain the signal again, and hover like that?

To do follow me mode you have to flip the right switch down and all the options pop up. You have to be in the air.I'm pretty sure in the app you have to enable multiple flight modes also. I didn't update the app cause I saw alot of people complaining about not being able to connect anymore. I've also had the distance problem as well. Try to make sure you have the antenna pointed in right direction.

The gps on phone will make the google maps work better and for number 3 it happens. Try to point the antenna perpendicular to the copter.

I sent you a pm to a guide i found that someone put together. You should check it out. It has a ton of info in it.

The gps on phone will make the google maps work better and for number 3 it happens. Try to point the antenna perpendicular to the copter.

I sent you a pm to a guide i found that someone put together. You should check it out. It has a ton of info in it.
Thanks a lot!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4