Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
I would like to watch your video. It sounds like an interesting place. However, when I try I get a statement from YouTube saying that "playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner." So you might want to change that setting. Thanks.

I would like to watch your video. It sounds like an interesting place. However, when I try I get a statement from YouTube saying that "playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner." So you might want to change that setting. Thanks.
Ups, sorry!! Try to watch it now and thanks for the notice

It was worth the wait. It is indeed a very unique place, a well kept secret, apparently. I didn't see any tourists! You have some very nice shots there. One in particular made me wonder how you accomplished it. The transition at :53 seconds where you go through an archway to a pan of the scene. How on earth did you do that? Some post processing, but what program did you use? Very well done.

It was worth the wait. It is indeed a very unique place, a well kept secret, apparently. I didn't see any tourists! You have some very nice shots there. One in particular made me wonder how you accomplished it. The transition at :53 seconds where you go through an archway to a pan of the scene. How on earth did you do that? Some post processing, but what program did you use? Very well done.

Glad to know you like the video and the village!!
No, it isn´t a secret place, It is usually full of people but I arrived a very hot workingday with the castle closed.
For the full edition of the video I used Davinci Resolve, including the transition. I tracked the borders of the door and made a composition using alpha output. If you want full details I can write them.
Thanks for commenting!

Astonishing scenery, very nice fly and edit. It’s really a pleasure to watch your videos. Please keep them coming.