Monument valley P3P ND16

I agree, great video, would've loved it more without some of the "pull down" transitions.

Reactions: robinb
It was all good, don't mind the transitions at all but appreciate they might not be to everyone's liking. Beautiful place, great content [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bebeloneovvl
Loved the scenes, not the sliding transitions. I too used all manner of cool (or so I thought) transitions when I started. I've since found the less the better. Still, that was great footage.

What was your shutter and on what video setting did you record 24fps 50 60fps? On my ipad video is shaky.

Remember to try to get your shutter double your fps for ideal shooting.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's a bummer. I didn't lie much the transitions either. But I'm on a road trip accross the US and currently away of my desktop. So, a quick one was WI dowsing movie maker. When I get home, I'm going to try to make another one more cleaner. Thank guys for the comments and feedback.

I am going to Arizona next month and I am bringing my P3. I do plan to go to Monument Valley. I have been there twice in the past but years ago. I do remember that it is on Indian land that is considered sacred. Were there any signs prohibiting drones? Were you comfortable flying there? I badly want to fly there and take photos and video...your video is great...but I don't want any hassles. Again, from your experience, is it OK to fly drones there?

I am going to Arizona next month and I am bringing my P3. I do plan to go to Monument Valley. I have been there twice in the past but years ago. I do remember that it is on Indian land that is considered sacred. Were there any signs prohibiting drones? Were you comfortable flying there? I badly want to fly there and take photos and video...your video is great...but I don't want any hassles. Again, from your experience, is it OK to fly drones there?
I was there two weeks ago and there are no drone signs everywhere inside the park but the area is so big that it is easy to get great views from outside the park.

Love to go there.
Almost got to the valley about 15 years ago but ran out of time (it was a work trip) and managed to get some other places on my bucket list.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik