Montrose Lighthouse

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Totally spectacular flying and filming not to mention editing and choice of music. Great job of the slow fly-past and different altitude circular flight.

I live in Canada but did attend Montrose Academy many years ago before my family emigrated to Canada.

We lived in the countryside somewhere between Hillside and Montrose. Thank you for the that great video and kindling the memories I hold of those days.

A trip to Montrose is definately on my "bucket list" for the future. Continued safe flying and filming "toorboy"!

Toorboy - where did you get the photo used for your avatar? That's a really good looking shot.

Totally spectacular flying and filming not to mention editing and choice of music. Great job of the slow fly-past and different altitude circular flight.

I live in Canada but did attend Montrose Academy many years ago before my family emigrated to Canada.

We lived in the countryside somewhere between Hillside and Montrose. Thank you for the that great video and kindling the memories I hold of those days.

A trip to Montrose is definately on my "bucket list" for the future. Continued safe flying and filming "toorboy"!
thanks eaglegoaltender i managed to get four flights done on sunday at lunan bay & Arbroath
i will have em up soon thanks again buddy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers