Montana

I have a friend in Missoula. Is there a place he can he buy a Phantom 3 pro in the area?-thanks!

thanks for the info....do you have an address and phone number of the copter shop in Washington state?? appreciate it.

Looking for other pilots in the great falls area???
Hi I know this is an old post but I'm in Great Falls, and fly a P3S. Originally from Kalispell but lived here for a year or so. I've been flying along the Missouri river and in the fields north of town.

Hi I know this is an old post but I'm in Great Falls, and fly a P3S. Originally from Kalispell but lived here for a year or so. I've been flying along the Missouri river and in the fields north of town.
I work in Helena and live in Whitehall.

Bozeman here.

Anyone in the Billings area??

I just returned to the Billings area. I was a bit surprised to see that the entire city is surrounded by "airports" blanketing everything in the 5 mile circles. I'm currently in the Blue creek area but moving to the far west end (rimrock, molt road) in a month. I do most of my flying at the family ranch about 90 miles north, and 15 miles from the nearest "airport".

I just returned to the Billings area. I was a bit surprised to see that the entire city is surrounded by "airports" blanketing everything in the 5 mile circles. I'm currently in the Blue creek area but moving to the far west end (rimrock, molt road) in a month. I do most of my flying at the family ranch about 90 miles north, and 15 miles from the nearest "airport".
thanks for heads up. Im in Montana next month. I was going to ask you about Filters for Phantom 4. So the CP is a polarizer right? Do you use a CP filter more than an ND 4 or ND 8? Says its a sunny day or second case scenario a cloudy day, what is best to use? thanks!!

thanks for heads up. Im in Montana next month. I was going to ask you about Filters for Phantom 4. So the CP is a polarizer right? Do you use a CP filter more than an ND 4 or ND 8? Says its a sunny day or second case scenario a cloudy day, what is best to use? thanks!!

I'm just getting back into flying after putting my P3 into storage last fall and moving cross country. CP usually refers to a circular polarizer. I may have tested a few last fall, but I don't have any data and can not provide recommendations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4