MONITOR FREEZES

Reaction score
The monitor freezes on my P4P when out 1700 feet at 300 elevation, The only savior is the RTH button.
latest up dates, not a restricted area. Has happened on 4 previous flights. No monitor activity.

The monitor freezes on my P4P when out 1700 feet at 300 elevation, The only savior is the RTH button.
RTH has nothing to do with the monitor freeze. You still have visual at that distance and most likely full control. Did you look at the status light? If not, full signal loss will auto-RTH in 2 or so seconds. You can still re-boot the monitor and get FPV back again. A little more detail of the situation would help to analyze a bit better.

RTH has nothing to do with the monitor freeze. You still have visual at that distance and most likely full control. Did you look at the status light? If not, full signal loss will auto-RTH in 2 or so seconds. You can still re-boot the monitor and get FPV back again. A little more detail of the situation would help to analyze a bit better.
Thank you, At 1800 out and taking 17-20 pictures all is well. Then the white line around the shutter button continuously revolves and the monitor no longer responds .Waiting 5-10 minutes offers no monitor response. Then I press RTH and it returns

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers