Mode 1 conversion

Reaction score
I've just received my Phantom which has come with the newer Tx with both sticks spring to centre and I assume is set for mode 2.
I fly mode 1 and again assume I would just swap the two left-hand (un-marked) stick gimbal plugs around inside on the PCB, and re-calibrate?
DJI tutorial site only shows this for the older Tx.
Anyone help? Uk dealer no help.
Thanks

Elmtreepete said:
I've just received my Phantom which has come with the newer Tx with both sticks spring to centre and I assume is set for mode 2.
I fly mode 1 and again assume I would just swap the two left-hand (un-marked) stick gimbal plugs around inside on the PCB, and re-calibrate?
DJI tutorial site only shows this for the older Tx.
Anyone help? Uk dealer no help.
Thanks

Found out how (see footnote before acting) and it worked on mine

Seems like the new standard phantom transmitter (1.1.1) has some of its hardware in common with the vision

Download phantom vision software and drivers.
Plug in the mini USB lead that came in the box into the socket inside the transmitter that is just to the left of the plugs (pushes in vertically). Follow the downloadable vision instructions and follow them.

*** covering bit- It was a suggestion for what may work from someone in the supply chain. I have seen nothing official saying this is the recommended method so it is on your own head if it goes wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20