Mobile device holder to fit 10" tablet with case.

jlo

Reaction score
My iPad Air has been in a lifeproof case since I got it. It kills me to have to remove it when I fly my P3. I have been trying to think of a way to mod the mobile device holder to accommodate. Has anyone else thought of a way to achieve that?

I'd love for DJI to offer a larger holder or possible a retrofit.

Another .5 inch and it would fit. :(

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
People are 3D printing extenders -- like this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlo

jlo

Reaction score

jlo

Reaction score
My iPad Air 2 also has a lifeproof case on it. Did anyone verify that it works?
I never bought one because if you look at the photos of it there is very little room in the top piece with just a naked ipad in it. Doesn't look large enough to fit the Lifeproof.

Reactions: TacAir42
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most people are removing any cases due to heat issues which lead to lag.

Reaction score
My iPad Air has been in a lifeproof case since I got it. It kills me to have to remove it when I fly my P3. I have been trying to think of a way to mod the mobile device holder to accommodate. Has anyone else thought of a way to achieve that?

I'd love for DJI to offer a larger holder or possible a retrofit.

Another .5 inch and it would fit. :(
Good god life proof on a ipad,:confused: might as well mount a lap top.
Ive had ipads since the day they came out,12 so far between all of us and the upgrades.My kid has used one since she was 5 ( now 15)
we have never had cases and never a crack or break issue.
Live life on the wild side take the case off and save 3 lbs and use the mount it came with ;)

jlo

Reaction score
Good god life proof on a ipad,:confused: might as well mount a lap top.
Ive had ipads since the day they came out,12 so far between all of us and the upgrades.My kid has used one since she was 5 ( now 15)
we have never had cases and never a crack or break issue.
Live life on the wild side take the case off and save 3 lbs and use the mount it came with ;)
Thanks for your completely worthless insight on the topic at hand. Cheers. BTW, case weighs .5 lbs. ;)

jlo

Reaction score
Inspire 1 holder mod with 10,5" can easily be "adjusted" with higher spacers for larger screens... ;-)
Thank you, I've been thinking about doing something similar. It's good to see other people are working on modifications to solve the problem.

Reactions: Spyderz

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbrandall01