Missing switch locking nut.??

Reaction score
The oddest thing today, I took my P2 out to fly and the IOC switch fell into the body of the transmitter. After checking things out it seams the silver tread lock top was missing, just gone. I checked my case and retraced my steps to flight location the day before. Oddly I used that switch a few times the day before, flying far out and using the home lock in Naza mode.

Not really sure how it went missing, anyone else loose theirs? If so what did you replace it with? Right now I just have the switch set to off and some ties on it to keep it from dropping into the transmitter again

The oddest thing today, I took my P2 out to fly and the IOC switch fell into the body of the transmitter. After checking things out it seams the silver tread lock top was missing, just gone. I checked my case and retraced my steps to flight location the day before. Oddly I used that switch a few times the day before, flying far out and using the home lock in Naza mode.

Not really sure how it went missing, anyone else loose theirs? If so what did you replace it with? Right now I just have the switch set to off and some ties on it to keep it from dropping into the transmitter again

Bryan if your state side go to radio shack and buy a cheap switch and use one of the nuts for your S2 switch as you will not be able to order the original nut you lost.

So strange that it fell off. I got really lucky and emptied my flight case, shook out the foam and the nut fell out of somewhere. Now replaced with some locktite added. Odd that it would even fall off.

So all good again.

So strange that it fell off. I got really lucky and emptied my flight case, shook out the foam and the nut fell out of somewhere. Now replaced with some locktite added. Odd that it would even fall off.

So all good again.

Hopefully you didn't get any locktite on the plastic of the controller as it will eat through the case

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj