Missing screws?

Reaction score
I just noticed that my p3s is missing 2 plastic screws on the plates. Is that normal or are they missing?
0a045b5c30b086743ad64015c34ad2de.jpg
Also. Just taking the photo noticed the top plate is cracked( so I am thinking now the screws are missing). Anyone know where I can order another them from?

I just noticed that my p3s is missing 2 plastic screws on the plates. Is that normal or are they missing?
0a045b5c30b086743ad64015c34ad2de.jpg
Also. Just taking the photo noticed the top plate is cracked( so I am thinking now the screws are missing). Anyone know where I can order another them from?
Normal (from DJI) is having only two of the anti-drop pins installed diagonally from each other. All four of the white rubber dampers need to be through the holes (top and bottom) as in your photo on the right side. In your photo on the left side, the damper has come out at the top. It doesn't need an anti-drop pin, but the white rubber damper needs to be through the hole above it.

Yes, the mounting plate is cracked which is common with a crash and could also happen with a hard landing. For a P3S, I think that plate is DJI Part #83.

Last edited:
Normal (from DJI) is having only two of the anti-drop pins installed diagonally from each other. All four of the white rubber dampers need to be through the holes as in your photo on the right side. In your photo on the left side, the damper has come out. It doesn't need an anti-drop pin, but the white rubber damper needs to be through the hole above it.

Yes, the mounting plate is cracked which is common with a crash and could also happen with a hard landing. For a P3S, I think that plate is DJI Part #83.

Thank you for the reply. I need to push the dampeners back through? I will look into buying that plate.

Brad

So an update to this. I found a supplier on eBay and purchased the plate. Plate arrived and I started the process of swapping it over. Removed the old - lined the new one up. None of the screw holes matched. Contacted the seller.
IMG_3467.jpg

Sorry to hear that but put returns policy requires you to return the item back for exchange or refund. That will cost more then the plate itself so keep it and we will give you $4 credit.
I went back saying it’s not what I ordered so fix the problem.
They said did you buy the right part.
I replied yes - even says it in the subject line of this email.
They then checked the supplier - they had sent out a play for a DJI elf 3(not sure how you can get that mixed up)
I replied back saying no worries as it’s the supplier fault please take the issue up with them and send me money to pay for the item to be returned as it’s not my fault.
2 hours later - email received saying full refund will be in your account in 48 hours.

Just got around to putting the drone back together with the broken plate. Will look into purchasing a new one again in a few weeks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub