Missing photos from micro SD card?

Reaction score
Just went for a fly where I used two of my higher capacity batteries on my P4P.
With the first battery, I took only photos, my guess would be around 40 photos.
On the second battery I took half a dozen photos, and 3 videos.

I have just come back to review all my photos/videos that I had taken on the two flights.
It seems that the Micro SD has only saved photos/videos from my second flight, and all photos taken using the first battery are not there.

I have never experienced this problem before, and it is very disappointing as I was up in the air for about 25mins and believed that I had captured some great shots.

Is there something that I may have done wrong?
Could the photos be somewhere hidden possibly?
Very odd, any suggestions?

PS I remember clicking on the shutter button every time to take photos on the first flight..

I had same problem, then I noticed the card had trouble copying large files on my computer. I decided the card was bad.

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

I've had the same problem--randomly with my P4P and P3P. It doesn't seem to be SD card dependent either, as it's happened with brand new high speed and high durability/quality SD cards as well. There have been times I've shot panoramas when a few pictures of the set never saved (or were taken in the first place perhaps), and other times I stopped video to take a few shots, then resumed taking video only to discover later that the stills I thought I took either never were taken (despite the audio clicking feedback and spiral animation on the Go App), or just didn't save for some reason... It doesn't happen to me all the time fortunately, but I've lost some cool shots on the other side of the planet that I'll never get to try to duplicate again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl