Missing part.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
A few weeks ago I landed my P4 in a tree, it flipped over and landed upside down. I am now missing some bodywork - see picture. I have flown a few times without the missing part but would like my bird to be whole again. Do any of you kind people know the part number of my missing part or can point me in the right direction in the UK to get it fixed.
Thanks in advance,
Red Duster :)

Attachments

• 2017-04-07 Phantom missing part.jpg
    2017-04-07 Phantom missing part.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 317
I'd contact DJI and see if they'd be kind enough to send you a replacement or two.

I'm not sure you can purchase those alone. They do however come with replacement landing skids.

If I were you I'd tape the other 3 and put some tape around that opening for the time being.

Reactions: Red Duster
DJI does not sell that part. You might get lucky and find a repair shop that has some laying around. If not, you'll need to buy a new set of landing gear.

Same boat. Hit the same tree :) white duct tape to the rescue.

I sailed into Gibraltar and went to a chandler, he said he was from Denmark (I mention that to explain that he wasn't using his first language). He had some tape (he called it, "Self amalgamating") which is amazing. I wrapped it around the hole a few times and it seems to be doing the job by joining with itself. Thanks everyone...and the kind knowledgeable Dane.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj