Missing files?

Reaction score
Anyone ever have an instance of missing files on the SD card? I was out today, and took two videos and two photos. When I got home, I only had one video, and two photos. The first video I shot was missing. i thought maybe I didn't hit the record button, but sure as ****, the numbering sequence of files has skipped a number (45,47,48,49). 46 would have been my video!

It would have been a rather large file, probably 3 GB, but the card has plenty of space.

Anyone ever have an instance of missing files on the SD card? I was out today, and took two videos and two photos. When I got home, I only had one video, and two photos. The first video I shot was missing. i thought maybe I didn't hit the record button, but sure as ****, the numbering sequence of files has skipped a number (45,47,48,49). 46 would have been my video!

It would have been a rather large file, probably 3 GB, but the card has plenty of space.
Hi, you should check the Max File size in the main menue. I had mne set to 2 and maybe thats Why.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4